Intercom Button StateThe new intercom button supports the distinct visual states that allow users to see the state of their intercom calls. The figure lists these intercom states and the visual presentation that is expected.
- Offline: The background color matches the user interface color and occurs when no subscribers are available on the intercom button
- Idle: The background color matches the user’s chosen theme and occurs when one or more subscribers are available on the idle intercom button
- Outgoing Call Waiting: The background color matches the flashing green color used on active Shout Down and Ring Down buttons and occurs when calling party tries to initiate an intercom call to any subscribers.
- Incoming Call Pending: The background color matches red used on incoming call states for Shout Down and Ring Down buttons and occurs when there is an incoming intercom call
- Active Call: The background color matches solid green used on active call states for Shout Down and Ring Down buttons when local and distant parties are connected and occurs when calling and called parties (both Peer-to-Peer and Peer-to-Group call types) are connected in a full-duplex intercom connection.
Button State from left to right: Offline, Idle, Outgoing Call waiting, Incoming Call pending, Active Call