Making a CallOnce you have assigned default devices in the Audio Devices Settings menu, you can now initiate connections using any of these devices. You also have the ability to override the default device by pre-selecting a different device prior to initiating a connection.
To watch an overview of Multi-Channel Device Support, click here.
Making a Call:
- Select a connection.
- The default device will display in the upper right-hand side of the connection.
- The connection type will display in the lower left-hand side of the connection.
Override Default Device By Pre-Selection:
- Select an alternative device.
- Click a connection to initiate a call.
- The pre-selected device type will display in the upper right-hand side of the connection.
Please Note: The C9 Trader no longer supports handset toggle while a call is active.