Setting Up and Managing Broadcast GroupsIn addition to connecting to single counterparty, group broadcast buttons, located at the bottom of the C9 Trader, enable you to shoutdown to multiple counterparties at once.
To set up your groups:
- Navigate to the Settings menu and select Broadcast Groups.
- Select the Group drop-down menu and select which of the four groups you want to establish (Users can create up to four groups).
- Name the group in the textbox (alpha-numeric characters only). You also have the ability to rename/edit the group’s name.
- Select the buttons via the drop-down menu that you want to assign to this group; up to ten active connections can be assigned to a group.
- Groups are automatically saved once each selection is made.